Mission and Vision Statements
Family Care Center’s mission is to deliver the greatest positive impact on the health and well-being of local communities by delivering life-enhancing outpatient behavioral healthcare.
Our vision is to be the provider and employer of choice for multidisciplinary behavioral healthcare adapted from advanced military medicine and evidence-based practices to our communities, military, Veterans and first responders.
Family Care Center was established on January 5, 2016, with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to the local communities. The owners, Dr. Chuck and Dr. Rae Ann Weber, are both Army Veterans and wanted to serve those in need of support and treatment in every community. They officially open the doors of Family Care Center and began seeing patients on February 1, 2016.
Immediately we began supporting the 4th Judicial Court District’s Veterans Trauma Court program. In this program, we provided assessment and treatment to those Veterans who are involved in the court system.
- In July 2016 we became professionally affiliated with the Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency to provide free mental health treatment to Veterans without resources.
- In February 2017, we added deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) as a treatment for depression.
- In March 2017, we expanded our support of the court system and began providing medication assessments to those involved with the Behavioral Health Probation offices.
- In December 2017, we opened our second clinic on Parkmoor Village Dr. to better serve our patients in central Colorado Springs.
- In August 2019, we purchased our building on S. Circle Drive to serve as our corporate headquarters and Circle clinic.
- In November 2019, we opened our Woodland Park clinic to support Teller County.
- In February 2020, we opened our clinic in Gleneagle to serve our patients in northern Colorado Springs and Monument.
- In March 2021 we added EEG capabilities to our TMS service to provide better data and outcomes.
Partner With Family Care Center For All of Your Mental Health Needs
You don’t have to suffer alone or in silence any longer. Find compassionate and highly-trained behavioral health specialists at the Family Care Center that provide a myriad of services including counseling, medication management, and many more mental health resources.
Connect with Family Care Center today!