Mission and Vision Statements
Family Care Center’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of the military, Veteran and local communities by delivering best-in-class outpatient behavioral health care. We are honored to serve those who have served us.
Our vision is to create a multidisciplinary behavioral health team to provide culturally competent care that reduces suffering through evidence-based treatments and best serves our patients.
Culturally Competent in the Military Lifestyle and Challenges
Specialized behavioral health care for military families and Veterans
Veteran support from the Veterans Trauma Court Program
Affiliations with the Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency
Family Care Center was established on January 5, 2016, with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to active duty family members and Veterans. The owners, Dr. Chuck and Dr. Rae Ann Weber, are both Army Veterans and wanted to continue serving those who serve and their families. They officially open the doors of Family Care Center and began seeing patients on February 1, 2016.
Immediately we began supporting the 4th Judicial Court District’s Veterans Trauma Court program. In this program, we provided assessment and treatment to those Veterans who are involved in the court system.
- In July 2016 we became professionally affiliated with the Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency to provide free mental health treatment to Veterans without resources.
- In February 2017, we added deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) as a treatment for depression.
- In March 2017, we expanded our support of the court system and began providing medication assessments to those involved with the Behavioral Health Probation offices.
- In December 2017, we opened our second clinic on Parkmoor Village Dr. to better serve our patients in central Colorado Springs.
- In August 2019, we purchased our building on S. Circle Drive to serve as our corporate headquarters and Circle clinic.
- In November 2019, we opened our Woodland Park clinic to support Teller County.
- In February 2020, we opened our clinic in Gleneagle to serve our patients in northern Colorado Springs and Monument.
- In March 2021 we added EEG capabilities to our TMS service to provide better data and outcomes.
Partner With Family Care Center For All of Your Mental Health Needs
You don’t have to suffer alone or in silence any longer. Find compassionate and highly-trained behavioral health specialists at the Family Care Center that provide a myriad of services including counseling, medication management, and many more mental health resources.
Connect with Family Care Center today!